Biodigester technology has been developed for resolving the problems of un-decomposed human waste. The innovation degrades and converts the human waste into usable water and gasses in an eco-friendly manner. The generated gas can be utilized for energy/ cooking and water for irrigation purposes.
The process involves the bacteria which feed upon the faecal matter inside the tank, through anaerobic process which finally degrades the matter and releases methane gas that can be used for cooking, along with the treated water.
The Bio-digester tank can be manufactured and customised as per the requirement.
- No bad smell in toilets from the tanks
- Faecal matter in the tank not visible
- No infestation of cockroaches & flies
- No clogging of digester
- Effluent is free from off odour and solid waste
- Reduction in pathogens by 99%
- Reduction in organic matter by 90%
- No maintenance required
- No requirement of adding bacteria/ enzyme
- No need of removal of solid waste
- Use of phenyl is permitted upto 84 ppm